Design of drainage, waste water systems, technical project development of external drainage and water supply
Specialized water treatment company SIA “EkoStandarts Tehnoloģijas” offers the following engineering design services:
- Helps the customer choose the optimum solution for an external drainage system, select the most appropriate site and utility placement within the facility.
- Advises the customer of the necessity of the relevant documentation from the implementation of the project until the commissioning of the site;
- Helps the customer develop a design task, determine the actual quantity of wastewater, performs analytical sampling of the inflow of the wastewater treatment equipment, determines planned treatment equipment load by BSP5, taking into account the population equivalent;
- Designs external water supply and drainage network systems;
- Represents the customer (contracting body) before all competent authorities, where it is necessary to receive technical regulations;
- Determines the minimum content of a building project and coordinates utilities, including all graphical and text documents, which reflect the basic idea of the building (volume, location, use) and is the basis for the issuance of a building permit.
- Performs the design and coordination of the building project in full, including the architectural part, engineering part, technological part, economical part and descriptive part;
- Supervision of technical projects;
- Development of the technological process of industrial wastewater treatment;
- Development of the technological process of treatment equipment renovation